About Om Shiv Gorakhnath Jaharveer
I / Rajiv Singh (age 47 years), son of Badam Singh resident head office: B-46, street number 2, Karmad Farm, Jeweler Pur, Delhi – 1100 9 4 which was later mentioned as the founder Trust Trust of the Trust. Today, I am performing this Declaration of Trust on July 08.
This is a heartfelt desire of Mary / Rajiv Singh that in the society, permanent human welfare, happiness, peace, organization, harmony, faith A public charitable trust should be set up to establish fearlessness, independence, virtue, education, health, longevity etc. to establish excellent and ideal qualities. Collect all the tools needed to fulfill these objectives (and the objectives described in ‘Section 4. Main Purpose’ of this Trust). I provide 1100 / – (eleven hundred) in its manufacture.
All income of the trust will be used for the purpose of non-partisanship in the fulfillment of the objectives of the trust. It will not involve any such work which is meant to earn a personal benefit of any trustee of this trust.
The Main Purpose
The objectives of this Trust are: –
1.To create a sense of mutual cooperation and unity in place of mutual differences, violence, racism, and gender discrimination and arrangement to provide legal aid when needed.
2. Establish research centers for research on various topics of education and provide all possible
3. assistance. Organizing essays, art and cultural events from time to time in the up enlistment of literature, art and Indian culture.
4. To publicly honor the meritorious students and students and distinguished teachers who have established special dimensions in the field of education and provide them with a proven letter.
5. Providing free or concerted education to students belonging to very poor families and students and children with disabilities.
6. To set up various training centers for teaching of typing, short hand, computer, art, craft, painting, modeling, music, dance, physical education and yoga etc. and financially helping these training centers and their smoothly Conducting
7. To marry married women of widows, ex-servicemen and poor families, or to assist as well as possible and motivate the common people to donate in this regard.
8. Keeping in mind the neglected attitude of the society towards women, establishing a “Women’s Help Center” for women, who is capable of doing every possible help to the sufferers / oppressed / distressed women.
9. For the use of general public, to build and organize orphan ashram yoga-viyamam ashram, sadhana center, toilets, piau, library, dispensary and night-shelter etc.
10. Provide medical, food, housing, traffic and other supplies to victims and provide all possible assistance during natural calamities like flood, drought, earthquake or storm.
11. Receiving financial and technical support from national and international level government and non-governmental organizations.
12. The trust can take loans at any bank, institution, finance institute, trust, company or firm with reasonable interest.
13. Organizing cultural activities from time to time.
14. To publish and distribute newsletters, magazines, books and soviniers.
15. Perform other such other relevant functions which are helpful / relevant in the fulfillment of the above objectives.
16. From time to time religious arrangements, arrangement of accommodation, distribution of food and distribution of food.
17. Collect material for Bhandara and get donations.
18. To build cow shocks, to cooperate, to provide assistance.
19. All income and wealth of the trust will be incurred as per section 11 (5) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
20. All income received from the movable or immovable property of the Trust shall be fully utilized and utilized for the purpose of achieving the objectives and goals of the Trust, and any benefit of this will be made by the trust or current or outgoing trusts of the trust or by claiming through current or outgoing trustees Any one or more persons who are not paid will not be paid or will not get any benefit or trust in some way No member of the Trust shall make any personal claim on any movable or immovable property of the Trust or will not receive any kind of benefit based on the membership of the trust.